To live out the abiding life (soulful living) in our daily lives so that God’s will be done on earth as it is in heaven (John 15:5, Matthew 6:10).
2. Mission Statements
One Path seeks to educate, cultivate, live the authentic, holistic, and integrated Christian identity as a reality in our day to day living.
We will endeavour to nurture this by:
- Providing and fostering sacred space for deep and honest reflection in experiencing an intimate relationship with God
- Developing and promoting exploration in deepening of our rich Christian spirituality, heritage and practices
- Introducing in particular, the contemplative spirituality such as Christian Mysticism, Meditation, and Contemplation
- Journeying with individuals who are seeking to move deeper and further in their journey with God
- Tending to the wounds, bondages, addictions and challenges encountered in lives
- Creating opportunities for sustainable conversation and practice
We believe in the triune God, the Father, the Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit (Matt 28:19, 1 John 5:7, 2 Cor. 13:14).
- We believe in the particular revealed Word of God in the Bible as well as the general revelation of God in Creation (2 Tim 3:16, Rom 1:20, Ps 19:1-4)
- We believe that all humanity and creation were created by love, in love, for love, and to love (Ps 139:13-16, Ps 145:13, 17)
- We believe in God’s means of grace to live and participate in Kingdom living (where God’s authority is accepted and given reign) in our daily ordinary life (Eph 4:1-7, Col 3:12-17)